Reisdoc.nl is a Dutch travel blog started in August 2011 by Chantal Schram. On Reisdoc.nl, you find practical travel tips and inspiration with a focus on a good price/quality ratio. For example: a unique but affordable boutique hotel, a truly unforgettable activity that might cost a bit more, and ways to safe money without having to compromise on the experience.
Reisdoc.nl welcomes 62.000 unique visitors per month: The visitors of Reisdoc.nl are mainly female travelers between 25 and 35 years old. They are higher educated and have a good job. They have budget to spend and go on multiple (small) holidays per year. However, they are very conscious of their spendings and don’t want to pay the highest price if it isn’t really neccessary. They want value for travel money.
Each week new articles are being published. Each post will also be shared via several social media channels.
I regularly cooperate with external parties. I am open for partnerships for among others:
I would love to discover your destination and am happy to test your travel organization to write honest and extended articles about it afterwards. Examples of articles forthcoming from previous press trips:
• Wat te doen in Sri Lanka: 10 ultieme must-do’s (with Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority)
• Roadtrip Ierland: 8-daagse route door het zuidwesten (with Ierland Toerisme) – NOMINATED FOR THE IRELAND PRESS AWARDS 2020
• Eerste keer skiën: hoe is dat als volwassene? (with France Montagnes)
• 9x wat te doen op Aruba: er is meer dan alleen strand (with Aruba Tourism Authority)
• 10x zien en doen in Loei, Thailand (with Riksja Travel)
• Jeruzalem: bezienswaardigheden die je écht moet zien (with Israel Tourist Office)
• Tips links rijden: zo doe je dat (with Sunny Cars)
Sponsored articles/guest blogs
If the content fits the target group and focus of Reisdoc.nl, it is definitely possible to coorperate in the form of a paid advertorial or guest blog. Good to know beforehand:
• I always write my own content, but based on the input the client sends me
• Articles that are written in as a guest blog or advertorial, will be marked as one. I am obliged to do this and I cannot make and exceptions. This is how it looks:
• I don’t do link or blog exchanges.
I regularly test accommodations and travel products that fit the focus and target group of Reisdoc.nl. Examples of previous reviews:
• Voordelige vliegtickets: deze website vindt ze voor je! (i.s.m. Secret Flight Club)
• Bezienswaardigheden Brugge: zien, doen en eten (i.s.m. HotelSpecials)
• Een weekend opladen? Dit is de plek waar je moet zijn (i.s.m. Hotel Blooming)
I’m not too keen on contests, but when the prize is a really good fit with my focus and target group, I’m happy to make an exeception. I do have a few conditions:
• I also receive the product, so I can test it beforehand
• The contest will be part of a general review of the product (no stand alone article)
Since 2011, I’ve worked with many tourism boards, travel organizations, airlines and other companies. A few of the names I’ve collaborated with:
Media kit & Google Analytics
Curious to know more about my rates? I would be happy to send you my rate list. Please request it via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
For more information about the possibilities, please contact me via email@example.com.
attn. Chantal Schram
3514 AZ Utrecht
Wil je liever al deze informatie in het Nederlands lezen? Klik dan hier.